BLOCKAID, Framed Digital Print, Elliot Looney's "BHM - BLM" Series
Purchase includes a full-color framed digital print created by Elliot Looney and curated by The Z1, a black owned online art gallery
Elliot Looney is a Black visual artist based out of Minneapolis, Minnesota. His original works are created using a combinations of mediums and techniques inspired by African American culture. His powerful pieces seek to generate conversations that inspire positive change. The Z1 online gallery is proud to provide a curation of his work available in high quality digital prints in both framed and canvas versions.
Thank you for shopping with The Z1.
The curators of consciousness.
- Sized 12x12, 14x14, 16x16, 18,18
- Paper thickness: 10.3 mil
- Paper weight: 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²)
- Alder, semi-hardwood Black and White .75” thick frame
- Acrylite front protector
- Hanging hardware included